Location: East Yorkshire, England
Salary: Between £18-£32k [DOE], plus profit share & benefits package
Closing Date: 11 September 2017
Working as part of our Data Integration and Solutions team, you will be responsible for delivering accurate, timely and robust data solutions, assimilating and communicating complex digital marketing and technical concepts and supporting award winning technologies.
The work requires familiarity with Digital Marketing, strong Microsoft Excel skills and a willingness to learn. Ideally you should have well-honed problem solving skills, a logical approach to challenges and the ability to work well with others.
Self-management and the ability to prioritise your own work in the face of competing demands alongside a mathematical or technical leaning would be advantageous.
- Carry out ongoing maintenance of existing tracking and reporting functionality
- Capture requirements and produce accurate, on brand and repeatable reporting
- Analyse troubleshoot, fix and improve existing reporting templates
- Respond to tickets and manage expectations
- Provide consultancy on specific projects
- Attending client meetings and contribute specialist knowledge when required
- Assisting in the training and development of colleagues including producing collateral
- Document team internal processes and maintain knowledge base
- Brief and implement market leading tracking solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Paid media or other online marketing experience
- Familiarity with one or more Marketing Reporting Suits (GA, DC-Storm, Adobe, Coremetrics etc.)
- Communication and organisational skills
- Technical or mathematical skills would be advantageous
What we can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company specialising in online retailing
- A unique approach to working and partnering at the highest level with quality clients
- Experience of delivering top tier e-commerce and digital marketing strategies across a number of high profile brands
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV’s accepted.