At IT@Spectrum, we are committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyse data, and make decisions. That helps make analysing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
IT@Spectrum has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
The Solution Development Representative will initiate sales opportunities and assist customers in product questions in order to deliver a successful sale and a satisfied client.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting, lead generation, business development and setting appointments for sales executives;
- Qualify prospects;
- Make a collaborative effort with Sales Directors, Sales Executives, and the Marketing team to identify new opportunities;
- Track and manage prospects through our CRM System;
- Manage a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in assigned territory;
- Participate in team meetings, networking, and activities to grow the business;
- Proactively follow up on marketing campaigns:
- Assist Marketing in the development and execution of campaigns;
- Help to influence the lead-to-close revenue by using effective sales messaging;
- Meet/exceed monthly target as established by Sales Directors from time to time.
Competencies & Skills
- Ability to speak with high-level executives about IT@Spectrum’s Business Intelligence software solutions;
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Min 2 years’ experience in Software telemarketing/Telesales into large matrix organisations;
- Bachelor equivalent desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills;
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Must be outgoing and able to persuade potential customers with strong negotiating skills;
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level decision makers;
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done;
- Proficient with Windows and MS Office products;
- Business Intelligence and customer-centric Selling experience an asset;
- Passion for improving business performance and for your ongoing professional development.
You're entitled to 28 day's holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays), with paid birthday leave and opportunities for incentives and team socials.
The foundation of our success is based on our people and we strive to recruit and retain the best in the industry. Our staff know what they are required to do and are passionate about doing their job to the best of their ability for our customers.
Do you have children? No problem! Through the government's childcare scheme we can reduce the cost of our childcare as part of salary sacrifice scheme.
Do you prefer to bike into work instead of driving or using public transport? We have a Bike to Work scheme which will allow you to purchase any kind of bike through a salary sacrifice scheme.