Location: Field Based
Journeycall Limited is a busy, vibrant contact centre based in Arbroath, operating within the UK public travel & transport sector.
We currently have a vacancy for an IT Team Lead to join our busy, dedicated IT team. The role is challenging, demanding and fast paced. The successful candidate will provide support to IT teams across The ESP Group to ensure synergy & alignment in The Group IT strategy.
The main duties & responsibilities of the role will require the successful candidate to;
- Support, oversee and coach their team in daily activities, ensuring all ESP Group processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Fully understand the many facets of the business and structure in order to evaluate the requirements and dependencies within the team, ensuring these are considered within all decision making processes.
- Support the IT Security Officer in performing security related tasks as required & manage the installation and maintenance of all security solutions.
- Work closely with the Group IT Manager to implement new systems and strategy as required.
- Work closely with in-house teams to build and maintain positive partnerships.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder will be required to undertake other duties as required.
It would be advantageous for the successful candidate to have;
- Management experience
- ISO experience and awareness of PCI-DSS regulations
- Experience working within an IT & helpdesk environment
Whilst based in Journeycall Limited, this role is largely field based and will require a commitment from the successful candidate to work at both our Edinburgh and Hull sites on a regular basis, being flexible to the changeability of business need.
Thursday 31 August 2017