We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Technician to join The ESP Group, who are one of the UK’s leading Transport Smart card specialists.
Technology is at the heart of what we do; from software development, multi-channel customer contact & support, smart token delivery and system management.
- We create, support and deliver new products, services and businessmodels to meet evolving client’s and their customer’s needs.
- We help government create, maintain and deliver policy.
- We manage and maximize the power of data.
- We create valuable IP.
- We invest in our work spaces and our people
This is an exciting opportunity to join The ESP Group who are one of the UK’s leading Transport Smart card specialists.
The main duties & responsibilities of the role will require the successful candidate to;
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve support requests.
- Manage the deployment of desktop and laptop equipment & other assets.
- Setup and administrate various user accounts.
- Support Cloud based & in-house telephony platforms.
- Carry out patching and vulnerability management tasks.
- Maintain security standards
- Be responsible for backups & logs
- Be included on an out of hours rota.
Supported technology and tools include:
- Dell Hardware and Software
- Windows and Apple OS
- Active Directory, CMD, Powershell