Location: Hull (commutable from Grimsby, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Beverly, Bridlington, Driffield, York)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organising and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to the ESP Group and their customers.
Reporting directly to the head of projects the ideal candidate will
- Ensure the project is effectively planned and completed on time, within budget and that the project's objectives are met.
- Delivery projects in accordance with the scrum methodology but be able to adopt a "best fit" approach depending on the demands of each project
- Manage cross functional / geographically split teams, including 3rd party vendors when required
- Lead designated software delivery projects from initial scoping to implementation.
- Establish and manage project controls ensuring risk management, change control, budget, cost and impact to business are recorded, managed and communicated effectively.
- Facilitate Scrum/Agile ceremonies including: Daily stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Weekly Estimation Meetings.
- Be educated to degree level (or equivalent). Ideally within a business or IT discipline.
- Have knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance/Test Driven Development (ATDD/TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Possess Knowledge of other Agile approaches XP, Kanban, Crystal, Feature Driven Development (FDD), etc
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to present, influence and lead all levels
If this sounds like you then the ESP group are waiting to hear from you.