IT@Spectrum is an award-winning technology business with over 30 years’ experience and a track record of helping organisations make significant savings in time and money by introducing highly-efficient, automated business management and print processes.
IT@Spectrum has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Field Sales professional to join our business development team, during an exciting stage of growth for the company.
You will be a confident, proactive, articulate sales professional, who is able to generate new business opportunities and present and sell our growing portfolio of products across the West Yorkshire region. Experience of working within the Photocopier & Office Technology industry would be desirable but not essential
This permanent, full time role offers great working conditions in a friendly & state of the art office environment as well as an excellent commission package with uncapped earning potential & career advancement.
Essential Skills, Experience & Key Responsibilities
* Field Sales experience, with a proven track record of achievements, growing and managing a sales territory
* Outstanding sales and negotiation skills/experience
* Excellent communication and persuasion skills and ability to engage in a professional and confident manner at all levels.
* Ability to clearly demonstrate advantages of a product or service
* You will be target driven, a high achiever and have a passion for exceeding expectations
* Excel at managing multiple tasks at once and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment
* Previous experience of using a CRM application to track and manage prospects & follow up
* Have the ability to learn quickly and keep up with changes in technology and to demonstrate an understanding of IT@Spectrum & our portfolio of products and services